Tuesday, March 4, 2014

No update this week but, thanks to the wonderful people in Sweden (Senja and Sigrid), I have pics!!!


From Senja: At our place, fixing dinner one Sunday afternoon. 

 
This is a pic of Syster Hill, the companion Kenzie was only with for 3 weeks, before they transferred Kenz to Karlskrona.

 
From Senja, the Bishop's wife in Halmstad: I miss Syster "Hosi" already!

 
From Senja: Going to the Temple with the Systers. Just the 3 of us in our car attending a session with the ward RS. It was such a special trip with them. I get all teary eyed as I miss these two.


 
From Senja: This was some weeks ago at a fireside at our place. She always suggested a game when she was here. I miss her!

 
From Sigrid, a ward member in her new Karlskrona branch: Here is your lovely daughter. We made sure to feed them some really good pizza. 

No comments:

Post a Comment