Monday, February 24, 2014

Syster Hosenfeld will be transferring to Karlskrona this Wednesday - her first transfer!!!

Leaving Halmstad

This Saturday, Sister Hill and I were on our way to an appointment when there was a call from President Newell which means one thing: TRANSFERS. I answered, and he told me that I would be transferring to a city called Karlskrona. It is a very bit-sweet feeling in my heart to know that I will be leaving Halmstad. I love this city; it has been my home for almost five months. Saying goodbyes to the members have been really difficult because I have built such close friendships here. I was feeling very sad yesterday in church thinking back on all the memories I have here and everything I have to leave. But then I remembered a quote I loved before I left on my mission: "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." I am grateful that I have people I love here. People who mean so much to me. I know that I will love people in Karlskrona just like I have loved the people here. But there will always be a special place in my heart for Halmstad. It is impossible for me to forget the city and the people who have grown to mean the world to me. 

I love you, all! 

Hej då, Halmstad. Hallå, Karlskrona!
 
 
 

 Ingvor


 This is Maria, who I talk about so much.

 
Six month mark! Woohoo! 
 
 
Hehe. Fails!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment