Monday, February 17, 2014

Syster Hosenfeld hits her 6 month mark this week (but who's keeping track?)!!!

This week I will be celebrating my six month mark as a missionary. Wait, what? Yep! I have been Syster Hosenfeld for a grand total of 182 days. What a strange feeling it has been for me to think about the last six months of my life. Where did that time go?  I have been pondering about my experiences that I have had and I have come up with a list of my favorite happenings in my time as a missionary.
 
-Seeing Morgan get baptized.
-Being set apart as a missionary.
-Singing in the Relief Society General Conference.
-Celebrating Jul with the Lindahl and Källberg Family.
-Learning Swedish.
-Going to the Denmark Temple.
-Talking to my Mom and close friend, McKell Stauffer, at the Conference Center.
-Skyping my family.
-Spending time with the Young Women in the ward.
-Silly blond moments (saying the wrong words, messing up as a chorister at church, funny nicknames)
-Learning about genealogy.
-Becoming more confident.
-Loving the gospel more than before.
 
I feel so grateful that I can be a missionary. I am very blessed that the Lord has given me this opportunity. I have grown and developed into a better version of myself, and I know that these experiences I have in Sweden as a missionary will influence me for the rest of my life.
 
I love you, family and friends! Thank you for the support.
 
Six months down, twelve more to go!
 

Beautiful Halmstad in the Winter. Love it!


Saying goodbye to my trainer, Syster Christensen. Katrineholm, you better love her for the amazing missionary she is! :)
 
Alice and I. She is the cutest. 

 
David  with his favorite military hat. haha. He is a character. :)

 
Tylösand

 
Double rainbow. Perfect end to a rainy day!

 
New District at Maria's apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment