Monday, October 28, 2013

Today's email and pics

HEJ!
 
This week in a word: Satisfying. We worked HARD. I'm exhausted. But it is great feeling.
 
Yesterday, Sweden changed their clocks for Daylight Savings. Some members told us, but we forgot. So Syster Christensen and I woke up an hour early and was wondering why the buses weren't coming... haha. It was a sad moment to realize that we didn't take advantage of the extra hour. Boo! We are such blondes.
 
Last night, Halmstad sent a mass text to the city telling everyone to stay home if they could and to buy extra batteries, food, and water because there are hurricaine winds coming toward our area of Sweden. Who would have thought that this could happened in Sweden? I am hoping it all blows over because we are less than a mile from the beach... haha. We will be just fine. :) 
 
We were not able to meet with (our investigator) this week, but we had a REALLY awesome day where we visited an Elderly Home and they told us that they are willing to let us come and talk with the residents there. We are both really excited because it will help with our language and it is a fun type of service that we are supposed to everyweek. 
 
Life is great! The work is hard and extremely rewarding. I love you all!


 Greenie package from home
 



 
Syster Hosenfeld and Christensen
 





 
 

 

 

 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment