This week, I have a new companion! Her name is Syster Carlson and she is from (wait for it).... UTAH! Woo hoo. She has a hilarious Southern accent somehow, she loves Laffy Taffy jokes, and she is a light sleeper so she hears ALL of my sleep talking. Supposedly, this week while I slept I said: "Ughhh! He knows I believe in God so he thinks I'm a freak!!". Random. haha.
This week, I am grateful...
-That we could hit many of our goals! We were blessed and were able to teach a bunch of lessons and talk to a ton of people.
-I could use my Serbian and Arabic. I swear, I say "Kafalal" and "Kaka Si?" more than "Hejsan". I love the immigrants here!
-I could read a lot from the Book of Mormon. The missionaries in this mission were invited to read the entire Book of Mormon before the end of June. I am so close, and I have loved reading through the Ether chapters. I am very grateful that we have so much time to study every day. But it isn't enough. :)
-For the sun. I know I said this last week, but I am grateful for it. Sunshine helps with missionary work. The people are nicer, I feel happier, everyone is in a better mood when the sun is in the sky.
Sometimes we get random texts in different languages... I am guessing this is Italian?
Hosenfeld School! Woot woot!
I don't know what "RM" stands for in this situation, but I know what it stands for in my mind. :)
I have been very blessed this week to see small miracles. The first miracle I saw was my growth in Swedish. This week, I have been speaking a lot more Swedish and feeling more comfortable about talking. I am more confident than I have been in a long time, and it makes missionary work a lot easier! I have also seen growth in myself. I have been thinking a lot about the changes I have seen in myself while serving a mission. I am grateful that I have had the privledge to serve a mission. Although I have been struggling trying to see my influence as a missionary in my area, I know that being a missionary has influenced my life.
You make a huge difference! =)
ReplyDelete