Tuesday, September 24, 2013

9-24 pics (from the past 2 weeks) - Also, note from Sys Hosenfeld said, Thank you for the adorable package! You are the cutest in the WHOLE WORLD! (to all of you who've been so good to our missionary...THANK YOU!)

 















Seeing Sister Lizzie at Hosting day!



Dressing patriotic for 9/11

With Sister Lizzie, from USU-Eastern. 
I love packages!


Story time with Alste Beck. 




Undersoke Draft when we found out who our new investigators are. That is Broder Jorgeson in the picture. :)
With Elder Chantz from USU-Eastern. 







Birthday time! We set up the classroom and had a BLAST at his Party! We made a pig pinata for him. :)



 
I wrap vacuum cords up like I am a Gre-Gre at Brighton! A "You know you have worked at a Girls Camp when..." moment (from Kathy - Please turn your head sideways to see the upright vacuum.  Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment