Tuesday, October 7, 2014

There's no general email this week, but I'll share a couple things she said via email. *prayers requested, please*

General Conference-
I watched it with a bunch of members and missionaries. I was even able to listen to it in English!! YAYYY!!!! I watched it in the Västerhaninge Chapel, right across the street from the Stockholm Temple. It was really cool to take a walk around the temple after listening to the talks. I love the temple! It is such an amazing place. 
 
Investigators-
Oh, and investigators... we have none. Baha. We have been working REALLY hard, but they are all dropping off the face of the Earth. So, if you don't mind praying for us, we would appreciate it. :) We have been visiting Old Investigators, Less Actives, and Members and hoping that we can find someone who will listen to us... Missions are humbling! I have never felt like I have had to pray SO hard to get through every day. I am grateful to be here. Thank you for letting me come to a crazy foreign country and do this. I really feel like I couldn't have learned so much in my life without coming here.
 
 
The Södertälje missionaries say good-bye to the Lowry's who leave this week. They will be missed!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment