This week... so many happenings. These are the highlights!
-Training Round Two began! I travelled to the Täby chapel to the Trainers' Meeting. First, it was a very weird experience to be in that chapel again. First, because I had served an amazing six weeks there, and second, because about a year ago, I was a Greenie sitting in that chapel, waiting to be assigned to my trainer. The Circle of Life has begun... haha. Syster Hoke will be my Greenie for the next three months. I am so happy to have her.
A little summary on my "baby":
Name? Rebekah Hoke.
Age? 19.
Hometown? Lubbock, Texas.
Hobbies? Singing, making jokes, laughing.
Long story short... I love her. She is super spunky and hilarious and I am excited! Also... she has already SUNG CAMP SONGS WITH ME. #soulmate?
This week, we found a new investigator! He is from Africa, and we showed him The Restoration film, he loved it. He said that he could definitely see himself believing in the Book of Mormon. We texted him later in the week, asking him how reading was going. Reply? "Incredible." We are super pumped!
This week I have felt such LOVE! The members here are just amazing. I cannot describe it. I feel so appreciated and accepted, and it feels so good. I have realized how much I adore being loved. And I know that it must sound cocky or weird, but it is true! There is no better feeling in the WHOLE world than feeling appreciated, needed, and loved. And I am grateful that I feel that here from the members here.
No comments:
Post a Comment