Monday, August 25, 2014

This week was an incredible one! 
In a nutshell, I celebrated my Year Mark, went to a conference with Elder Teixiera, learned how to fix a bike, got the first haircut in a year, and had to wear a jacket for the first time since last Winter... still a little depressed about that. 
 
I am transferring in two weeks because Syster Bass is training here. Honestly, I am devastated that I have to leave. When I got the call, I just cried and cried. But I have faith that I will love the next place just as much as I love Täby. 
 
 
Beautiful Stockholm during Pday!

 
Celebrating our year mark with a Chill Box... overly priced frozen yogurt. 
 
 
I'm very immature... "Your Speed" in Swedish.

 
Just watching a lady pick mushrooms outside for her lunch.


This week I saw my WHOLE district from the MTC. Other than Syster Fawcett. It was so fun to see my best friends again only one day before our Year Mark!




No comments:

Post a Comment