This blog post will be short and simple because I have awesome stories to share with my family via Skype in two days. I am ecstatic to talk to them. I am even more enthusiastic that I have exciting news to share with them. Halmstad is looking up. :)
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas/ God Jul. This month I have been so blessed to be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas. It is a very special experience to be set apart from the world and notice what really matters. This Christmas time has meant so much more to me because I have been able to focus on Christ. I am so grateful that Jesus Christ lived and died for us. I am grateful that because of him, I can always be better.
I am grateful for my family now more than I ever have been. They mean so much to me; their sacrifices that they make for me are examples of Christ-like love.
Merry Christmas! I hope that you all have an unforgettable time with family and friends, remembering Christ.
Love,
Syster Hosenfeld
Christmas party!
Us with our flashing angel pins at a Zone Conference. :)
Svenska Cathedral
Castle in Halmstad
Mormon.org on a bus stop. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment