Monday, April 28, 2014

LAST week's pics - okay, I'm a slacker. She's been out 8 months already! Whaaaat...?

Best moment of the week:

We have an investigator who is from Bosnia. He is just visiting his mother who lives here for a few months. But while tracting, we knocked on the door of a lady who speaks ONLY Bosnian, so we brought him with us next time we talked to her. He translated the whole lesson! It was incredible to hear him speaking this crazy language with her. It was a tender mercy that we knew someone who could translate for us. Who would have thought that there would be so many language barriers on a mission? 

 




 
Crazy chicken hats in church!


 
My companion is majoring in photography... She is more creative than I am. haha.


 
Ice cream with some of the kids in our branch.

 
Helping a member move ALL books into her attic. Hundreds  upon hundreds of books! 

 
Pday fun. Trying on ridiculous shades in TGR.

 
The week began with Ping Pong on Monday. Some investigators came and some of the branch. I lost. Again. One of these days, I will be pro at pingis.

 
Tuesday was soccer day! Some of the branch came and so did a few investigators. So, I am not the most sporty girl in the whole world. Obviously. I played soccer for a few years in my childhood and hated it. But I ran around with everyone and had fun. The rain made everything more interesting... there were many falls and dirty bums.


 
The kids here are the cutest!
 

 
What I look like through a peep-hole. I wouldn't answer, either. ;)

 
Easter in Karlskrona... perfect! 


No comments:

Post a Comment