Hej Ni!
This week has been a fabulous one. We went to Zone Conference and I was able to see many of my good friends from my MTC district- It was like home again. I am very lucky to work with such incredible missionaries. It is funny to see how excited people get to see other missionaries. It is a good reminder to me that I am not the only missionary in Sweden- there are others that work just as hard as I do and have the same challenges.
It is interesting how frequently we change investigators. We are no longer meeting with (many) because they were uninterested or wouldn't answer our calls. It is sad to stop teaching people we grow to care about so much, but if they aren't willing to change, there is no point in spending any time with them. There are too many people who are ready and waiting to hear of our message to spend our time on investigators who aren't progressing at all.
My favorite lesson was with (investigator). She is progressing well. She is from Syria and knows the Bible better than anyone I have ever met. She is really interested in learning about our church. We haven't given her the Book of Mormon yet because we don't have it in Serbisk, but we are going to get one to her as soon as we can. I enjoy seeing people become more open to our message when the spirit plays a big part in the lesson.
It is getting chilly here, but I am all geared up to go in my winter jacket that I just barely bought. I am praying that snow doesn't come until January, but I am just wishing away the inevitable.
Life is great here in Sweden and I hope that your lives are great wherever you are in life.
Much love!
-Syster Hosenfeld
No comments:
Post a Comment